Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus (EEN-Cy) is a member of the EEN and the local Consortium consists of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry as the Coordinator, and the Research and Innovation Foundation, the European Office of Cyprus and the Cyprus Energy Agency as members.
EEN provides free of charge advice and support helping businesses to grow faster, identify new partnerships and have access to finance.
- Access to EU funding programmes: Identifying EU funding opportunities that suit businesses’ needs and help them apply.
- Access to finance: Identifying sources of finance and ensuring of investment readiness.
- Innovation: Enhancing businesses’ potential to innovate, grow and develop innovative products.
- Business, Technology and R&D Partnering: Matching companies with the right business partners and to promote new technologies globally.
- Internationalisation: Support to enter international markets and to seize new commercial opportunities.
- Resilience: Empowering SMEs by building up their business agility and resilience to future challenges.
- Digitalisation: Helping SMEs tailor digital solutions to their business needs.
- EU Single market: Helping businesses navigate EU legislations, policies and benefit from the opportunities offered by the Single Market.
- Sustainability: Guiding companies in their transition to more sustainable business models.